|1. Embed Vibrant Faith @ Home into your congregational website. We provide the tools you need to embed VF@Home directly into your website. This will drive parishioners to your website while giving them full access to all of VF@Home’s resources and activities. See example.
2. Create Virtual Groups. Using the VF@Home platform you can create a congregational "group" of VF@Home users, as well as an unlimited number of "subgroups" in order to facilitate virtual sharing, interaction, and seamless connection between faith growth at home and faith formation in the congregation. Custom-created instructional videos are provided.
3. Promote Vibrant Faith @ Home. Use the marketing packet to drive people to discover the wealth of resources and activities available on VF@Home. Eight items in the packet, some print-ready, some customizable to your congregation.
Sample Bulletin Insert
Sample Bulletin Announcements Spring 2013
Sample Website/Newsletter Article - Winter
4. Using VF@Home in the Congregation. We have developed the webcast videos designed to show congregational leaders how to effectively use resources and activities from VF@Home in the context of congregational programming. Three items thus far. Sample: Link to Faith Formation Programming
|5. Seasonal Youth & Family Resources. Each quarter, we will offer season-specific tools and resources to help you draw programming connections between resources and activities of VF@Home and:
* Sunday Worship
Sample: Going Purple
* Children's Sunday School / Religious Education
Sample: Jeus is Risen
* Youth & Family Ministry / Sacramental Prep
* Youth Ministry and Youth Catechesis
* Adult Faith Formation
6. + Cross-generational Sessions. We offer three complete intergenerational programs ("lesson plans") per season using VF@Home activities available for that season. These sessions can be used in a small parent-child or parent-teen group, or in large "whole community" gatherings.
Sample: Resurrection: Each of the Gospels tells about Jesus’ friends who found the empty tomb on Easter morning. The story of Jesus’ resurrection doesn’t end there. Learn about Thomas, who had trouble believing that God really raised Jesus from death. Here about Jesus’ breakfast on the beach with his disciples. In this session we will get to know the risen Jesus and reflect on our own beliefs and doubts. Download Resurrection.
7. Training/Çoaching. PLUS subscribers will receive a reduced fee on "Empowering Household Faith," the training/coaching/consultation services designed to assist congregations in developing a true partnership with the home. See Empowering Household Faith.
8. Free subscription to Lifelong Faith - quarterly journal published by Lifelong Faith Associates, John Roberto, General Editor.